Just before you download the application form ... Please read our terms and conditions.
- Payment is regarded as acceptance of the booking conditions.
- Any participant whose conduct is deemed by the camp manager to be detrimental to the best interest of the programme will be dismissed - no refund will be made. Children must comply with all safety requests by their teachers. Failure to comply will result in the child being removed from the activity.
- Cancellations: Summer and Easter Camps are subject to forfeiture of a booking deposit of €20 per child (if full payment is made the balance of the fee will be refunded). Deposits are non-refundable and places are non- transferable.
- iPad Camps – Cancellations made up to 14 days before the camp commences will receive a 50% refund. No refund will be given within 14 days of the camp.
- We at Let’s Go! Summer Schools Ltd. reserve the right to cancel a camp or change camp dates in the event of unforeseen circumstances (Monies paid will be refunded in full)
- The discount for booking more than one child only applies to siblings in the same family.
- The programme will operate to the highest safety standards; we shall not be responsible for any illness, death or accident unless occasioned by the proven negligence on the part of the Camp Directors or their employees. Please note that active participation in the use of the equipment in particular inflatable equipment, mobile climbing wall, spider climbing tower and slide & air jumper carries a risk and understand that Let’s Go! operate the activities with health and safety key to the operation of these events. Let’s Go! Summer Schools Ltd have full public liability cover for all activities undertaken. Personal Accident Insurance against injury, accident, or loss whilst on camp is the responsibility of the client.
- Let’s Go! accepts no responsibility for items lost/stolen or damaged on the premises. We recommend that children leave any valuables at home.
- We do not return lost property so make sure when leaving that you bring everything with you.
- We at Let's Go! Summer Schools Ltd. reserve the right to modify our progamme of activities in the event of unforseen circumstances.
- Photographs and video footage may be taken for promotional reasons.
- Places are allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Permission is granted to seek medical treatment in the event of an accident.
- All participants must be 5 years or older and be attending primary school.
- We shall not be responsible for any children left unsupervised at our venue 15 minutes prior to or after camp time
I confirm, that I have read the above terms and conditions