Book Camp Now
Let’s Go! Summer Schools Ltd respect your trust in us to use, store and share your personal information.This policy has been
compiled to outline how your personal information is being used.
What personal information do we collect from you?
When booking a child /children/school on our site you will be required to enter your name ,address ,email address,phone numbers ,your childs name/school/medical condition /special requirements /date of birth.
When a potential employee is applying for work they will be asked to complete an online application form which will ask them for name ,address,email address,telephone number ,qualifications,references and information pertaining to garda vetting.
How do we collect information
When you complete booking forms,application forms ,when you enter information on our site ,sign up to a mailing list ,make a purchase and respond to questionnaires/surveys /marketing communications.
How we keep your information safe
Any personal information which we collect from you will be treated with the highest standards of security . We will take security measures against unauthorised access or destruction of personal data, its accidental destruction or loss. All transactions are processed through through realexand are not stored on our server.
To meet our legal and regulatory obligations, we hold your information while you are a customer or employee and for a period of time after that. We do not hold it for longer than necessary.
How we use your information
We may use your personal information in order to:
- Provide the products and services for which we collected the data
- Make a purchase
- sign up for newsletter /ezine
- respond to a survey or marketing campaign
- Meet our legal obligations
- Identify ways we can improve our services
- complete reference checks
- Garda vet staff
- to personalise your experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product that is of interest to you. We use direct marketing, to make you aware of our new season opening dates and special offers that may be of interest to you. We will do so by e-mail, post, text or other digital media. There is an option to opt out of this service.
- We may from time to time employ digital marketing companies . There is an opt out option should you not wish to participate in same
- To follow up with correspondence (phone,mail and email enquiries)
Your personal information rights
If you are concerned about how your personal data is processed via this website, please do not hesitate contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request to have your personal data updated or deleted at any time.
Updates and reviews
Our policy will be reviewed regularly in light of any legislation or other relevant developments
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. Google Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles.
They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website. Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
This website uses temporary "session" cookies which enable a visitor’s web browser to remember which pages on this website have already been visited. If you use the 'Remember me' option when logging in to the Let’s Go Summer Schools Ltd website, a cookie is placed on your computer with an encrypted id to remember your credentials. No other information is stored in this cookie. Visitors can use this website with no loss of functionality if cookies are disabled from the web browser. Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged by our internet service provider for our statistical purposes. We do not collect information that could be used by us to personally identify website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
- The type of web browser and operating system used by the website visitor.
- The top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
- The IP address of the visitor’s web server
- The previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used
- Google analytics which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded)
Let’s Go Summer Schools Ltd will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. (apart from our internet service provider, which records such data on our behalf and which is bound by confidentiality provisions in this regard), unless obliged to disclose such information by law. The technical information will be used only by Let’s Go Summer Schools Ltd, and only for statistical and other administrative purposes. You should note that technical details, which we cannot associate with any identifiable individual, do not constitute "personal data" for the purposes of the Data Protection Acts, 1988 – 2003.