Book Camp Now
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accepting the terms and conditions of the booking you are agreeing to the following. You cannot proceed with your booking online unless you accept the below conditions so please familiarise yourself with the terms of the booking.
You declare that you are the parent /guardian or friend of the listed children on the booking application. You are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined below.
Payment is regarded as acceptance of the booking conditions. When booking a place on Camp you are declaring to be a parent / guardian or friend of the child/children you are booking onto camp.
Any participant whose conduct is deemed by the camp manager to be detrimental to the best interest of the programme will be dismissed - no refund will be made. Children must comply with all safety requests by their teachers. Amid the current Covid-19 concerns, any participant who is intentionally in breach of rules around hand hygiene, respiratory etiquette or repeatedly straying from their group will be dismissed from camp.
By confirming a booking (making payment), you agree that you the parent/guardian of the child you are booking onto camp are aware of and that you will comply with all Let’s Go and HSE guidelines in relation to Covid -19. This includes monitoring your own child’s health and informing Let’s Go immediately if you have identified any Covid-19 symptom’s in your child. Do not send your child to a Let’s Go camp if they are displaying Covid-19 symptoms. Do not send your child to a Let's Go Camp if they are considered in the 'at higher risk' category. By paying in full, you accept that Lets Go cannot guarantee that your child will not contract the COVID-19 virus)
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, spaces on our camps as limited. As a result, if booking with a deposit of €20 per child then the balance must be paid 3 weeks before the commencement of camp. This is to facilitate contantless payment. Failure to do so will lead to forfeiture of deposit.
Any outstanding balances on your booking must be paid on receipt of payment request which will be sent via email.
Cancellations made by the customer up to 10 days in advance of the camp start date will be entitled to a refund. A €20 deposit fee per child is non-refundable unless the camp is cancelled by Let's Go! Summer Schools Ltd
Due to the limit on camp places and the anticipated high demand, any cancellations made within 10 days of the camp start date will not be entitled to a refund unless the cancellation is made for medical reasons. A medical/doctors note will be required as proof of illness before any refund is issued. In the event of overbooking Let's Go will endevour to offer an alternative - either refund/credit note or alternative camp/date.
We at Let’s Go! Summer Schools Ltd. reserve the right to cancel a camp or change camp dates in the event of unforeseen circumstances and will not be held accountable or liable should activities be suspended or cancelled due to adverse weather or other events beyond our control including (but not limited to) war, strike, riot, crime, plague, hurricane, flood, earthquake, pandemic or volcanic eruption.
If you chose to accept a credit note you will be issued a unique single use code via email.
Credit notes will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
A Lets Go! credit note can only be redeemed on www.letsgo.ie against the cost of a Lets Go! Camp booking.
Credit notes that are issued in 2020 may only be redeemed against a booking that is made from January 1st, 2021 onwards.
A credit note will be void if alltered or obtained fraudulantly.
Credit notes may be used to book any future camp venue.
Credit notes will remain valid for 5 years only after the date of issue.
Should you wish, your credit note may be passed on to a friend or family for them to use on a future booking.
The amount on a credit note may be redeemed against one or multiple future bookings up to and not exceeding the total value of the credit note.
Lets Go! Summer Schools Ltd. reserves the right to cancel bookings or request an alternate form of payment if a fraudulant or improperly obtained credit note is redeemed on www.letsgo.ie
Programme Adjustments for Summer 2020:
- Reduced camp capacity: The number of children permitted at each of our camp venues will be reduced in order to achieve the best social distancing practices amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Reduced group sizes: the number of children per group will be reduced and our Let’s Go! teachers will remain with the same group for the entire week. Groups will not mix with other groups. After a child is assigned to their specific group on the first day of camp, they will not be permitted to move to a different group at any stage.
- Contactless drop off/collection: in order to protect parents, children and our staff we will be operating a contactless drop off system. You will receive information about this procedure that is specific to your camp venue via email in advance of the first day of camp. Arrival times may be staggered, you must stick to your allocated arrival time. Parents will not be permitted to enter our camp facilities at any time during the camp day unless previously arranged with our head office.
- Daily Activities: Our activity programme has been adapted in line with social distancing guidelines. As a result, we will not be using our range of inflatable activities this summer. Our programme will include other usual favourites such as KMX Karts, Pony Cycles, Basketball, Hockey, etc. We will be outdoors for as much of the day as possible and only one group will be allowed per activity at a time.
- Visible signage: Signage and posters will be displayed in all the necessary locations at each camp venue. This will provide guidelines and reminders on social distancing, hand hygiene and respiratory hygiene.
- Hand Hygiene and Sanitizer stations: Gel hand sanitizer will be provided at each camp venue and placed at prominent locations. Let’s Go also requests that each child attends camp with their own supply of hand sanitizer for personal usage during the week. Each of our staff members will be trained in the most current hand hygiene procedures and will constantly remind children to follow these procedures. Soap will be readily available at hand washing stations/toilets.
- If someone on camp is displaying symptoms of Covid-19: anyone displaying symptoms of Covid-19 prior to camp or outside of camp hours should not attend Let’s Go. If a staff member or child on camp is displaying symptoms, our staff will follow our robust procedure to ensure the safe isolation of the individual until it is possible for them to go home. Masks will be provided on site for any person who is displaying symptoms. Those affected will be advised to phone their GP and follow their GP's medical guidance. Let’s Go will complete an incident report and comply with any HSE requests.
- Enhanced Cleaning Routines: touch ‘hot spots’ such as door handles and hard surfaces will be cleaned regularly during each camp day. Extra staff will be on site to complete the regular cleaning/disinfecting of equipment after use.
The discount for booking more than one child only applies to siblings in the same family.
The programme will operate to the highest safety standards; Let’s Go! Summer Schools Ltd shall not be responsible for any illness, death or accident unless occasioned by the proven negligence on the part of the Camp Directors or their employees. Please note that by accepting the terms you are giving permission for your child /children to partake in activities that may be dangerous and that by taking part in the activity there is a possibility of risk to your child/children of personal injury or death and /or property damage and you accept these risks on behalf of the child/children which they may be subject to while taking part in all activities in particular the KMX Karting activity. Let’s Go! operate the activities with health and safety key to the operation of these events. Let’s Go! Summer Schools Ltd have full public liability cover for all activities undertaken. Personal Accident Insurance against injury, accident, or loss whilst on camp is your responsibility (the name of the person who made the booking online )..In the event of an injury or accident involving the child/children you have booked onto the camp you accept that Let's Go! summer Schools Limited will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss ,damage or injury arising from or associated with their participation in the activities offered by Lets Go summer schools and hereby waiver all and any claims against Let's Go! Summer Schools Ltd in this regard in relation to the child /children you have booked onto camp.
You hereby release, waive, forever hold harmless, indemnify and keep indemnified Let's Go! Summer Schools Ltd from all claims for any injury, loss or damage sustained by the child/children arising from or associated with the activities and hereby indemnify Let's Go! Summer Schools Ltd against all claims made by any other person against Lets go summer Schools in respect of any injury, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the failure of the child/children to follow safety instructions, guideline, instructions and rules of Lets Go summer Schools, its management and staff. Let’s Go! accepts no responsibility for items lost/stolen or damaged on the premises. We recommend that children leave any valuables at home.
Let’s Go shall have no liability for customers failure to receive information due to spam, junk email or other security settings or customers provision of incorrect or otherwise non functioning contact information.
We do not return lost property so make sure when leaving that you bring everything with you.
We at Let's Go! Summer Schools Ltd. reserve the right to modify our progamme of activities in the event of unforseen circumstances.
Photographs and video footage may be taken for promotional reasons.
Places are allocated on a first come first served basis.
Permission is granted to seek medical treatment in the event of an accident.
All participants must be 5 years or older and be attending primary school.
We shall not be responsible for any children left unsupervised at our venue 15 minutes prior to or after camp time
Children must abide by Camp rules as outlined below
Participants must adhere to all measures that have been put in place by Let’s Go in relation to Covid-19.
Parents/guardians should not enter a camp venue during the day. You must arrange this via phone call to our head office.
Campers must treat other campers, camp teachers, and all summer camp staff with RESPECT.
Campers must listen to and follow directions given to them by all teachers and staff.
Teachers and staff give directions to keep children at camp happy and safe and all these directions must be followed.
Campers shall not intentionally cause or attempt to cause physical or emotional harm to another camper or camp staff.
Campers must never touch another camper’s personal belongings.
Campers must treat summer camp equipment, supplies, and facilities properly and with care.
Campers shall refrain from rude language and conduct.
Campers must follow all playground rules and guidelines
Campers shall remain with their groups at all times while at camp.
No mobile phones allowed on camp.