Just before you download the application form ... Please read our terms and conditions.
By confirming a booking (making payment), you agree that you the parent/guardian/friend/teacher of the child /group you are booking onto camp are aware of and that you will comply with all Let’s Go and HSE guidelines in relation to Covid -19. This includes monitoring your child’s /children/ health and informing Let’s Go immediately if you have identified any Covid-19 symptom’s in your child/children. Do not send your child/children/students to a Let’s Go camp/venue if they are displaying Covid-19 symptoms. Do not send your child/children/students to a Let's Go Camp/venue if they are considered in the 'at higher risk' category. Lets Go! Summer Schools limited cannot guarantee that your child/children/students will not contract the COVID-19 virus.
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, spaces on our camps/venues are limited. Full payment must be paid 3 weeks before the commencement of camp. This is to facilitate contactless payment. Cancellations made by the customer up to 7 days in advance of the camp start date will be entitled to a refund of the balance.
A €20 deposit fee per child is non-refundable and non-transferable unless the camp is cancelled by Let's Go! Summer Schools Ltd. Due to the limit on camp places and the anticipated high demand, any cancellations made within 7 days of the camp start date will not be entitled to a refund .
We at Let’s Go! Summer Schools Ltd. reserve the right to cancel a camp , or change camp dates in the event of unforeseen circumstances and will not be held accountable or liable should activities be suspended or cancelled due to adverse weather or other events beyond our control including (but not limited to) war, strike, riot, crime, plague, hurricane, flood, earthquake, pandemic or volcanic eruption.
Programme Adjustments for Summer Camps 2021:
- Reduced camp capacity: The number of children permitted at each of our camp venues will be reduced in order to achieve the best social distancing practices amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Reduced group sizes: the number of children per group will be reduced and our Let’s Go! teachers will remain with the same group for the entire week. Groups will not mix with other groups. After a child is assigned to their specific group on the first day of camp, they will not be permitted to move to a different group.
- Contactless drop off/collection: in order to protect parents, children and our staff we will be operating a contactless drop off system. You will receive information about this procedure that is specific to your camp venue via email in advance of the first day of camp. Arrival times may be staggered, you must stick to your allocated arrival time. Parents will not be permitted to enter our camp facilities at any time during the camp day unless previously arranged with our head office.
- Daily Activities: Our activity programme has been adapted in line with social distancing guidelines. As a result, we will not be using our full range of inflatable activities this summer. Our programme will include other usual favourites such as KMX Karts, Pony Cycles, Basketball, Hockey, and some inflatables weather permitting.
- Visible signage: Signage and posters will be displayed in all the necessary locations at each camp venue. This will provide guidelines and reminders on social distancing, hand hygiene and respiratory hygiene.
- Hand Hygiene and Sanitizer stations: Gel hand sanitizer will be provided at each camp venue and placed at prominent locations. Let’s Go also requests that each child attends camp with their own supply of hand sanitizer for personal usage during the week. Each of our staff members will be trained in the most current hand hygiene procedures and will constantly remind children to follow these procedures. Soap will be readily available at hand washing stations/toilets.
- If someone on camp is displaying symptoms of Covid-19: anyone displaying symptoms of Covid-19 prior to camp or outside of camp hours should not attend Let’s Go. If a staff member or child on camp is displaying symptoms, our staff will follow our robust procedure to ensure the safe isolation of the individual until it is possible for them to go home. Masks will be provided on site for any person who is displaying symptoms. Those affected will be advised to phone their GP and follow their GP's medical guidance.
- Enhanced Cleaning Routines: touch ‘hot spots’ such as door handles and hard surfaces will be cleaned regularly during each camp day. Extra staff will be on site to complete the regular cleaning/disinfecting of equipment after use.
Due to restrictions this summer , activities will be happening outdoors, so please ensure your child/children has raingear with them at all times.If the weather becomes very inclement for a sustained period of time we may have to contact you to collect your child early
(No refund will be given )
General Terms for all Lets Go events :
The discount for booking more than one child only applies to siblings in the same family.(Summer Easter Camps)
The programme will operate to the highest safety standards; Let’s Go! Summer Schools Ltd shall not be responsible for any illness, death or accident unless occasioned by the proven negligence on the part of the Camp Directors or their employees.
Please note that by accepting the terms you are giving permission for your child /children / to partake in activities that may be dangerous and that by taking part in the activity there is a possibility of risk to your child/children of personal injury or death and /or property damage and you accept these risks on behalf of the child/children/student which they may be subject to while taking part in all activities in particular the KMX Karting activity, all inflatable games.
Let’s Go! operate the activities with health and safety key to the operation of these events. Let’s Go! Summer Schools Ltd have full public liability cover for all activities undertaken. Personal Accident Insurance against injury, accident, or loss whilst on camp is your responsibility (the name of the person who made the booking online or by telephone).
In the event of an injury or accident involving the child/children/ you have booked onto the camp you accept that Let's Go! summer Schools Limited will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss ,damage or injury arising from or associated with their participation in the activities offered by Lets Go summer schools and hereby waiver all and any claims against Let's Go! Summer Schools Ltd in this regard in relation to the child /children/ you have booked onto camp.
You hereby release, waive, forever hold harmless, indemnify and keep indemnified Let's Go! Summer Schools Ltd from all claims for any injury, loss or damage sustained by the child/children /student arising from or associated with the activities and hereby indemnify Let's Go! Summer Schools Ltd against all claims made by any other person against Lets go summer Schools in respect of any injury, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the failure of the child/children to follow safety instructions, guideline, instructions and rules outlined by Lets Go summer Schools, its management and staff. Let’s Go! accepts no responsibility for items lost/stolen or damaged on the premises.
We recommend that children/students leave any valuables at home.
Let’s Go shall have no liability for customers failure to receive information due to spam, junk email or other security settings or customers provision of incorrect or otherwise non functioning contact information.
We do not return lost property so make sure when leaving that you bring everything with you.
We at Let's Go! Summer Schools Ltd. reserve the right to modify our progamme of activities in the event of unforseen circumstances.
Photographs and video footage may be taken for promotional reasons.
Places are allocated on a first come first served basis.
Permission is granted to seek medical treatment in the event of an accident.
For Summer and Easter Camps all participants must be 5 years or older and be attending primary school.
We shall not be responsible for any children/student left unsupervised at our venue 15 minutes prior to or after camp time
Children /students must abide by Camp rules.
I confirm, that I have read the above terms and conditions