Book Camp Now
A typical Summer Camp Day at Let's Go! 09:30am - 3:30pm
Please note some camps in selected venues run from 9am - 3pm or 10am - 4pm. Please check your venue for start and finish times.
- 9.15 – 9.45 am Campers arrive to camp and roll call is taken by the group teacher. The day’s announcements are made by the camp manager
- 9.45 – 10.30 am First activity begins
- 10.30 - 11.15 am Second activity
- 11.15 - 11.35am Break time
- 11.35am - 12.20 pm Third activity
- 12.20 - 1.05 pm Fourth activity
- 1.05 - 1.25 pm Lunch
- 1.25 – 2.05 pm Fifth activity
- 2.05 - 2.40 pm Sixth activity
- 2.40 - 3.15 pm Last activity of the day
- 3.15 -3.30 pm Wrap up session for the day.
Campers are collected at 3.30pm
On the first morning of camp registration takes place between 9.30am - 9.45am. After registration children are divided into groups according to age and rolls are taken.
The camp manager addresses the campers , introduces them to all the teachers and outlines the camp rules for the week .Then its time for the Fun to begin with lots of icebreaker and name games .The first activity will commence no later that 10.30am.